Women’s Hairstyles for 2011: Short And Sexy
Not all women are into long haircuts. There are quite a number of them who prefer short hairstyles because they are practical. They do not require hours of styling and a lot of maintenance. However, it does take quite an effort to maintain a fresh short haircut. Letting your shoulder-length hair grow longer may not change your look entirely. Unfortunately, if you let your short hair grow, it will ruin your hairstyle. It should be trimmed at least once every five weeks to maintain the fresh look.
This year’s hottest hairstyle trend is short hair. Anyone can look good with it. Of course, it also depends on how you style it and how good your hairstylist is. The right short hairstyle will highlight your facial features and make you look younger. If you have a round face, you can opt for a layered bob cut which gives the illusion of longer face. On the other hand, if you have a long face, you can opt for a short, blunt cut or a chin-length cut to make your face look a bit rounder.
Here are some of the hottest women’s hairstyles for 2011:
Bob – The bob debuted in 1920 and it is a classic hairstyle that never goes out of date. Besides the original bob hairstyle, there are two variations that you can also try: the inverted bob and the cropped bob. If you want to look like Keira Knightley, Christina Aguilera, or Rihanna, this is the perfect haircut for you.
Blunt bangs - This is suitable for women with straight hair. On the other hand, if you have naturally curly or wavy hair, you can also go for this hairstyle. However, you will have to straighten your bangs every day. Erin Fetherston, Eve, and Katie Holmes are some of numerous celebrities that have been seen sporting this striking haircut.
Pixie – This sassy haircut was popularized by the British model Twiggy in the 1960s, and it has made a comeback in late 2010. However, this style is not for everyone. It is more suitable for women with excellent bone structure and feminine facial features. The pixie cut is a favorite among actresses such as Emma Watson, Mia Wasikowska, and Michelle Williams.
Soft curl bob – This is simply a variation of the layered bob cut. You just have to add more volume to the top part of your hair, and curl the bottom half with a curling iron. This hairstyle is championed by the likes of Victoria Beckham, Selena Gomez, and Zoe Saldana.
- how to trim sides and back of hair
- Inverted Bob Hairstyles with Fringe
- hairstyles short on top long on bottom
- transitioning hairstyles short on top and long on sides
- long in back short on top hairstyle
- straight blunt cut womens hairstyles
- k michelle wig line
- womens hair log on top
- hairstyles with long hair on top an short on the sides for women
- short sides and back long on top womens hairstyles
- Short Haircuts short back and sides
- short back and sides haircut women
- pictures womens hairstyles long on top short on sides
- men\s favorite hairstyles on women
- mens hairstyle men in 1960
- short sides long top hair how to cut women
- short sides long top haircut women
- womens haircuts for ling chin
- womens hair short on top long on bottom
- women hairstyle short sides long top
- women haircut short on sides long on top
- women hair cuts short on sides long on top
- woman short hair cut longer top short sides and duck tail back
- short sides long top hairstyles women
- womens haircuts layered on top long bottom
- mens favorite hairstyles on women
- low maintenance mens haircuts
- how do I fringe the bottom of a bob
- hairstyles with long hair on top an short on the sides
- hairstyles long on sides short ontop
- hairstyle mens british
- hair cuts short on top and long on bottom
- feminine guys in make up
- bob hairstyles for black african women short at the back and long on the sides
- back side of mens hair
- how long does it take to grow a pixie out??
- how long will it take a pixie cut to grow
- low mainteance mens haircut
- longer on top shorter on sides womens hair cut
- long on top short sides haircut women
- long inverted bob with fringe
- long hair short ob sides and top women
- K Michelle torquing
- k michelle hair line
- Inverted Bob with Fringe
- 36 year old hollywood actressses